Lyon-Martin Health Services is committed to providing quality, compassionate, innovative primary care integrated with behavioral health services. Our patients are women, lesbians, and transgender and genderqueer people. Our patients are diverse in age, diverse in ethnicity and diverse in social circumstance.
Lyon-Martin is a safe, warm, welcoming environment, a medical “home” for our patients. We are non-judgmental and down to earth. We recognize each person as unique and value their distinctive point of view. We believe good health means caring for both the body and the mind. We listen to our patients. Our promise is to meet people where they are. Our hope is to help them positively change their life experience.
- Care for common episodic medical problems (i.e. colds, urinary tract infections)
- Routine physicals and employment examinations
- Breast/chest health screening and referrals
- HIV primary care
- Gynecological care and family planning
- Hormone therapy for gender transition
- HIV and STD testing, diagnosis and treatment
- Chronic disease management (i.e., diabetes, asthma, depression, high blood pressure, chronic pain)
We accept MediCare, MediCal, and many private insurance plans. Uninsured patients may be eligible for sliding scale fee based on income and family size.
Contact us to make an appointment.