To remove barriers to healthy living, Lyon-Martin has a dedicated staff of IBH specialists who assist individuals in finding community resources as well as providing brief, focused behavioral interventions.
Our providers are LCSWs and MSWs who specialize in the following:
- Gender transition and trans identities
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer and questioning identities
- Anxiety, depression, grief, and PTSD
- Stress management and relaxation techniques
- Medication adherence techniques
- Reduction of the harmful effects of substance use
- Pain management skills
- Interpersonal problem-solving and anger management
PLEASE NOTE: Lyon-Martin will refer patients to outside resources to assist with housing, legal matters, and intensive case management as we do NOT currently provide these services.
These services are available as part of our primary care package, and cannot be scheduled separately.
We accept MediCare and MediCal. Uninsured clients may be eligible for sliding scale fees, based upon income and family size.
Contact us for more information.