Lyon-Martin offers routine office-based gynecologic care to women and transgender people. Lyon-Martin is a safe, warm, welcoming environment. We are non-judgmental and down to earth. Our providers have extensive experience in LBT health concerns and provide an experience that is respectful and sensitive to our patients’ needs. Our care is patient-centered; we encourage all of our patients to be active partners in addressing their healthcare needs.
- Wellness screenings
- Trans-affirmative gynecologic care and referrals to surgeons
- Pap tests, and follow-up of abnormal Pap tests, including colposcopy
- Breast/chest health care including referrals for mammography
- Care for common episodic gynecologic problems (i.e. vaginitis, urinary tract infections)
- Management of menstrual abnormalities
- Menopausal management
- Family planning, including IUD placement and removal
- HIV and STD testing, diagnosis and treatment
- Enrollment into the Breast Cancer Early Detection Program (Every Woman Counts) and FamilyPACT, for those who qualify
We accept MediCare, MediCal, and many private insurance plans. Uninsured patients may be eligible for sliding scale fee based on income and family size.
Contact us to make an appointment.