** SIGNING & RETENTION BONUS**
Lyon-Martin is a leader in transgender and cis-women’s healthcare. Established in 1979 as a clinic for lesbians and bisexual women, Lyon-Martin has a strong history of expanding services to chronically underserved populations. Our current staffing focus is to find mental health care providers for both individual therapy and surgery-readiness assessments committed to serving this population with respect, excellent clinical knowledge, trans-cultural competency, commitment to anti-racism and dismantling oppression in all forms. As an FQHC, we are looking for LCSWs or PsyDs. We are particularly seeking Spanish speakers, therapists of color, and therapists who are members of the transgender community. HealthRIGHT 360 offers a competitive salary, a signing bonus, as well as a retention bonus.
- Work collaboratively with a team of medical providers, outreach coordinators, mental health therapists and support staff
- Provide culturally competent individual and group psychotherapy to adults within a primary care setting.
- Maintain availability for on-call appointments to assist medical providers with distressed patients.
- Provide brief, task-oriented interventions to overwhelmed and disorganized patients.
- Maintain productivity standards and meet benchmarks for all quality indicators and contract/grant deliverables.
- Participate in weekly group supervision through case presentation and clinical feedback.
- Act as a member of the Care Support team by providing assistance and referrals to clients with complex medical and or mental health challenges.
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- LCSW or PsyD California license-holders ONLY
- Valid California license as an LCSW or PsyD required
- Individual and group therapy experience with adults, strong preference for experience with transgender clients.
- Ability to multi-task work independently, and provide brief intervention to clients
- Ability to de-escalate angry or distressed clients.
- Strong preference for bi-lingual fluency in English and Spanish.
- Strong preference for persons of color and/or persons of transgender/genderqueer identity.
Benefits: plus HealthRIGHT 360 offers a comprehensive benefits package
Click here to apply